Conext SW delivers new value and a new price point to the marketplace in 2013. Conext SW is a pure sine wave, inverter/charger system with switchable 50/60 Hz functionality available for both 120/240 VAC or 230 VAC models.
North American units feature split-phase input and output without the need for an external transformer. Available DC and AC switchgear panels, display control panel, remote monitoring and automated generator control modules present even more value. Stacking Conext SW units will double the power and available solar charge controllers allow for the integration of solar capacity as required.
Easy to Install
- Configures quickly into compact wall-mounted system
- Companion switchgear integrates inverter with batter bank
- All models support both 50 Hz and 60 Hz output
- All models support stackable power
Easy to Service
- Remote monitoring and configuration
- Global support
Higher Return on Investment
- Cost-effective residential and community system
- Harness the continuously production cost of solar power