Sunny Boy 4000W Inverter
SMA Sunny Boy 4000US Inverter
SMA is proud to introduce our new line of inverters updated with our latest technology and designed specifically to meet the new IEEE 1547 requirements. SMA is known for manufacturing a wide range of solar inverters from commercial grid-tied inverters to complete residential off grid solutions.
Compact design makes them ideal for residential use and the integrated DC disconnect makes installation more cost effective.
They are field-configurable for positive ground systems making them more versatile than ever. Increased efficiency means better performance and shorter payback periods. With over 500,000 fielded units, Sunny Boy has become the benchmark for PV inverter performance and reliability throughout the world.
- Certified to the new UL1741/IEEE 1547
- 10 year standard warranty
- Improved CEC efficiency
- Integrated load-break rated DC disconnect switch
- Integrated fused series string combiner
- Sealed electronics enclosure & Opticool
- Comprehensive SMA communications and data collection options
- Ideal for residential or light commercial applications
- Rugged cast aluminum outdoor rated enclosure
New DC Disconnect Changes 8/19/08
- Universal – same disconnect fits all SB X000-US inverters
- Disconnects DC only – AC passes through
- It is little bit longer than old box with more wiring room
- Single input capability, which bypasses the series fuse inputs. This allows systems with more than 4 strings to have series fusing near the array, then run a combined feed through the disconnect.
Shipping Weight: 94 lbs.
Unit Weight: 88 lbs.
Dimensions (WHD): 17.8" x 13.8" x 9.3"
|AC Output Frequency|
|Manufacturer||Sunny Boy 4000 US|
|Inverter Specifications||Download Now|
|Maximum DC Input Voltage||310 Volts|
|Inverter AC Power||4000 Watts|
|Nominal AC Voltage||208V/240V Adjustable|
|AC Frequency||60 Hertz|
|Inverter Efficiency||96.5% @ 208V, 96.8% @ 240V|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: