Solar Water Heating System for 1-2 Bedroom
Solar water heating is simply the best investment available today because it guarantees a return on money that you will otherwise "burn" and helps you develop equity as you bank your savings.
A solar water heater will generate savings that can equal a bank account generating an average twenty percent (20%) annual return, and the savings are not taxed as income, as is the interest you earn at the bank. Solar Water Heating has a payback period of approximately four to six years,Costs between $4200 and $6000.
This kit includes:
- 50 Gallon tank (189 liters)
- One 4'x8' collector (32sq ft / 3sq m)
- Curculating pump (DC)
- 10 Watt photovoltaic panel
Residential homes and depends largely upon the following variables:
- Size of the family to be served (and therefore the amount of heat required)
- Type of roof upon which the panels are mounted
- Local Building code requirements
- Orientation of panels
- Distance from Collector to Tank
Solar Water Heating System Diagram:
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: